Let's Grow Together
We are eager to work with best professionals from the industry. What we look for is a sound knowledge of IP law, subject matter expert and other allied skills related to intellectual property with proven execution track record. Good legal writing is another aspect we expect from our candidates. Compensation/fees shall not be a constraint for the right candidate and will be as per industry standards. What we offer is an opportunity to work on variety of IP cases, periodic training, professional work environment and work-life balance. If you would like to be associated with us then do feel free to apply.
We also offer internship opportunities for 2nd and 3rd year law students. Kindly send in your applications with covering letter and references. Send your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to follow while sending your application:
1. For Professionals/Lawyers/Associates start the subject line with “Professionals: Name, Job Title your applying for”.
2. For Interns start the subject line with “Internships: Name, Duration in months”.
3. The body of the email should be contents of the covering letter. No separate covering letter is to be attached.
4. CV/resume should be a pdf document in which text should be in black and white colour scheme along with latest photograph (which can be colour). All text should be embedded in the PDF document.
5. We shall not accept any application if it does not comply with the above instructions.
We are looking for a paralegal who has elementary or experienced knowledge of Intellectual Property Law.
The candidate should be able to handle below responsibilities:
1. Preparing various forms related to patent, trademark, copyright and designs. After that uploading the same in online portal for e-filing.
2. Manage docketing of all types of cases and allotment of cases through software tools.
3. Drafting and vetting of agreements, contracts, power of attorneys, etc.
4. Client communication – drafting letters and reporting.
5. Coordinating with Accounts team for billing purposes.
6. Maintaining case files and deadlines.
7. Managing deadlines and timely informing the same to in-house team and client using our proprietary software and tools.
Soft skills expected:
1. Proficient use of MS Office and understanding of CRM/ERP.
2. Good English communication skills (spoken and written).
3. Able to handle pressure and deadline.
What we would provide:
1. Elementary training and guidance on preparation of forms, drafts and letters.
2. Training on in-house built software and tools.
3. Genuine learning opportunity.
2-3 Lakh pa.