We are eager to work with best professionals from the industry. What we look for is a sound knowledge of IP law, subject matter expert and other allied skills related to intellectual property with proven execution track record. Good legal writing is another aspect we expect from our candidates. Compensation/fees shall not be a constraint for the right candidate and will be as per industry standards. What we offer is an opportunity to work on variety of IP cases, periodic training, professional work environment and work-life balance. If you would like to be associated with us then do feel free to apply.
We also offer internship opportunities for 2 nd and 3 rd year law students.
Kindly send in your applications with covering letter and references.
Send your applications at [email protected]
Instructions to follow while sending your application:
1. For Professionals/Lawyers/Associates start the subject line with “Professionals: Name, Job Title your applying for”
2. For Interns start the subject line with “Internships: Name, Duration in months”
3. The body of the email should be contents of the covering letter. No separate covering letter is to be attached.
4. CV/resume should be a pdf document in which text should be in black and white colour scheme along with latest photograph (which can be colour). All text should be embedded in the PDF document.
5. We shall not accept any application if it does not comply with the above instructions.
Due to current ongoing pandemic situation we have freezed all our positions for Associates and Internships. We are planning to onboard by March 2021. In the meantime, if we feel the situation improves then will start recruiting or will offer remote working opportunity. However, kindly do not hesitate to send us your applications as we will keep it on our records and might contact you at the earliest possibility.